Martin Todd, Managing Director, is now a member of the premier trade organisation ADS, the Aerospace, Defence, Space and Security Sector group.
“This is an important statement for UTP as it looks to broaden its network and expand its customer base”, explains Martin. “As an active business across these sectors it is important that we fully understand how the sectors are responding to the latest challenges and what opportunities there are for UTP to apply its skills and engineering excellence.
A recent trip to Singapore highlighted the importance of stepping out in this uncertain world and reinforced the global opportunities there are for UK manufacturing and UTP in particular. I am looking forward to meeting more of the membership of ADS and working with them to unlock new opportunities both here and abroad”.
For more information about UTP compliance click here
ADS is the Premier Trade Organisation for companies in the UK Aerospace, Defence, Security and Space Sectors. Membership is made up of over 1000 UK registered businesses.
ADS activities are focused around the following key areas:
- Supporting business development opportunities
- Supporting UK manufacturing and our industries’ supply chains
- Influencing the policy debates of most importance to our industries
- Encouraging investments in technology and innovation
- Enhancing the profile of our industries
- Increasing Member value through a range of services
For more information please go to www.adsgroup.org.uk